Offering Individual And Business Clients Comprehensive Tax And Accounting Services
With offices in Denver, Pueblo and Rocky Ford, we offer convenient locations in Denver and across southern Colorado to better serve our clients. Our practice is broad, and our clientele is as diverse as our state.
Please review our list of services below. If you have further questions about how we can assist you, we invite you to call 303-830-2255 or complete the contact form on our website.
View Our Services
- General tax and financial services: We offer a full range of tax services, ranging from audit support and regulatory compliance to long-term financial, succession and estate planning for individuals, business owners and commercial entities.
- Agriculture industry services: Farmers, ranchers and agribusinesses in Colorado have a complex income and tax environment. We work with our clients to implement agile guidance for matters relating to farm loss carrybacks, federal subsidies, conservation opportunities and other related concerns.
- Construction industry services: The cyclical nature of construction, coupled with fluctuating material and labor costs, requires a team who intimately understands the industry. We have counseled construction firms and contractors in accounting, billing, contract and regulatory concerns.
- Employee benefit services: We focus on auditing benefits plans, including investment audits, health and wellness benefit audits, 403(b) audits and risk assessment audits.
- Exempt organization services: Our team has advised tax-exempt organizations on a range of issues, including issues relating to Form 990, vehicle donations, lobbying expenditures and conducting special investigations.
- Oil and gas industry services: This industry faces an ever-changing tax and regulatory regime at both the state and federal levels. We help our clients in a range of financial and tax concerns relating to exploration, production and carried interest. We have additional experience with risk analysis, landowner rights issues and profit estimates.
- Professional athlete services: Due to higher incomes and earnings in multiple states, professional athletes in Colorado face unique tax and accounting challenges. We seek creative solutions to tax nexus, international tax liabilities and new business ventures. We also work closely with clients to resolve any problems with the IRS.
- Cannabis industry services: Medical and recreational cannabis businesses face unique issues, from complying to new regulations to federal income taxes. We will navigate these waters with precision and honesty to help develop a streamlined operating plan.
- Craft brewing industry: We work with craft breweries, microbreweries and brew pubs to implement accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services.
- Wine and vineyard industry: Vineyards and wineries combine agriculture, winemaking and distribution. We work with local and national wineries and vineyards making sure we find the tax advantages and opportunities they need.
- Real estate development and management: Whether a client is building, buying or managing property, we have qualified staff to help them navigate any situation. We partner with clients engaged in residential, commercial, industrial, special purpose, agriculture, and mixed-use real estate concerns.
- Additional services: In addition to the services above, we can assist with fraud investigations and lease negotiations.
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive. We are a full-service CPA firm equipped to handle the full range of tax and accounting that impact individuals and businesses. For more information about the services we offer, or to schedule an initial consultation, please call 303-830-2255.
You may also contact us through our online contact form.